Search This Blog

Monday, October 5, 2009

What are you getting me?

Hitler and Hilton

Adolf- "I vill kill you!"
Paris- "What are you talking about, I am not Jewish."
Adolf- "I vill kill you anyway!"
Paris- "Before you kill me, like what are your thoughts on happiness?"
Adolf- "Well, I feel happy when I see a gun or a dead person. I also like eagle nests. What are your thoughts?"
Paris- "Dead people make me faint and the only thing that I shoot are photo shoots. I feel happy when I buy a new car or get in a magazine. I also love money."
Adolf- "Now can I kill you?"
Paris- "No, because then I won't get my inheritence money. It will go to somebody else that I probably gossip about. Why do you want to kill me?"
Adolf- "Because killing is vat I do and vat makes me happy. It's like a job vith no salary. Did you know that I took over Paris once?
Paris- "That's my name!"
Adolf- "Duh."
Paris- "Well then, if you're going to be rude, I will leave!"
Adolf- "You can't leave! I have you hostidge!"
Paris- "Why?"
Adolf- "Vat to you mean vhy? Because I do, because I'm Adolf Hitlor!"
Paris- "You have a wierd name and I can't be around wiedly named people. It'll be in the magazine! I can just see it now... ADOLF HITLOR HOSTIDGES PARIS HILTON. That's so not hot!"
Adolf- "I might be German, but I know that hostidges isn't a word."
Paris- "Stop making fun of me! You know I'm not good with math!"
Adolf- (slaps forhead)
Paris- On cellular phone: Daddy, come get me out of here now!

1 comment: