Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm going to Egypt!

Okay so I'm on a plane to Egypt and I don't like the food. Here is what i think it should be.

They should change the plane food. Nobody likes it and everybody knows that nobody likes it. I think that they should just have the same food for both first class and coach class. They should also add new things such as, brownies, cookies, cake, sushi, spagetti, dip-in-dots, corn dogs, chinese foods, and breakfast foods! I would be so happy to go on a plane with those foods and so would everybody else. I also think that people shouldn't have to pay for all of this stuff, because the plane tickets are already so expensive. First class and coach shouldn't exist. There should just be one and it would be like first class including the things that I said. People would be much more excited to go on a plane ride, especially when it's a 23 and one half hours!

1 comment: