Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Camping with Lala

Lala and I got stranded and in our back pockets, we had conveniently carried a tent, flashlight, matches, extra food, water bottles, sleeping bags and a can opener. We started with putting up the tent.
Tessa- Let's put up the tent.
Lala- What about food, I'm starving. Let's cook a meal and boil some water.
Tessa- But we need shelter, let's put up the tent.
Lala- But we need food, so we should start cooking now. We also can't go without water for long, so we should start boiling water.
Tessa- We should put up the tent.
Lala- We should start cooking.
Tessa- Tent.
Lala- Cooking.
Tessa- Tent.
Lala- Cooking.
Tessa- Tent.
Lala- Cooking.
Tessa- That's rude! I'm setting up the tent by myself!
Lala- Fine! I'll start cooking by myself! Hmf!
Tessa- You know that we just could have said that in the begining and everything would have worked out.
Lala- Good point.
Tessa- Yeah, I do have good points.
Lala- Ugh!
So Tessa put up the tent and Lala cooked the meal and boiled the water. When they were both done they sat by the fire and ate. After dinner they both snuggled into their sleeping bags and went to bed. In the morning, they got up.
Tessa- Come on! Let's go start our meal.
Lala- We need a bath first. I'm stinky.
Tessa- But we need some breakfast to keep us going good through the whole day.
Lala- But if we are dirty, the food will be dirty, and then we will get a disease and die.
Tessa- Let's cook a meal.
Lala- Let's take a bath.
Tessa- Meal.
Lala- Bath.
Tessa- Meal.
Lala- Bath.
Tessa- That's rude! I'm gonna go cook the meal by myself!
Lala- Well then... I'll go take a bath.
Tessa- Did you realize what just heppened?
Lala- Yeah. Um... I'll be in the river.
Tessa- Okay, but let's remember not to do that again.
Lala- Okay, okay.
After they had both gotten a chance to eat and take a bath. They saw a helicopter flying above them.
Tessa- Hey, hey, over here!
Lala- Yeah, come on. We are down here!
The helicopter didn't see them and it flew away.
Tessa- Their rude!
Lala- You bet. I actually agree with you.
After lunch and their nap, they saw the helicopter again. But, this time there were two! This would mean that there was a better chance of getting rescued.
Tessa- Down here, down here!
Lala- Yeah!
The helicopters both landed and one was purple and yellow, while the other was dark blue and light blue.
Tessa- Let's go on the purple and yellow one to get home!
Lala- No, I think that we should go on the dark blue and light blue one.
Tessa- Purple and yellow.
Lala- Dark blue and light blue.
Tessa- Purple and yellow.
Lala- Dark blue and light blue.
Tessa- Purple and yellow.
Lala- Dark blue and light blue.
Tessa- That's rude! I'm going on this one by myself!
Lala- Me too. Oh wait.. did we just do it again?
Tessa- Yeah we did, so... I guess I'll see you on the other side.
Lala- Yeah, bye!
Tessa- Bye!

1 comment: