Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Classroom

If I was a teacher, I would have 10 people in my class. They would all be 8th graders. Here are there names:
Tina, Lina, Gina, Nina, Mina, Tino, Bob, Fred, Bartholemew, Flynn

Everyone would have a computer and it would kind of be like our classroom now. But, if someone was rude or mean to someone else, they would go sit in the corner in a seat that has all of the colors of the rainbow. It would be to small for them, so they would look really pitiful. They would also wear this hat in the shape of a cone and that says I'M RUDE. They would have to stay there for one hour. If they didn't get their work done, it would be there fault.
I would give them fun projects and the classroom would be really colorful. The floor would be yellow wood and the ceiling would be painted purple. All of the other colors of the rainbow would be on the walls. Everyone would have their own secretary desk in whichever color they wanted and their desks would bean bags.
My desk would be all of the colors of the rainbow and I would have the biggest. My chair would be soft and fluffy. There would be couches in the classroom and people could work there if they wanted. There would be no internet problems, ever!
I would give them the most fun projects in the world. They would be creating things and learning things at the same time. I would be the PE teacher also and I would take them places every week. The field trips that we would go on would never be boring. Sometimes I'd take them to amusement parks and then ask them to write a paper on rollercoasters or something. There wouldn't be any uniforms. We would have huge parties for all holidays. Everyone in the class would love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment