Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm Gas Station Attendant

Today work is boring, so I'm going to do something about it.

The first person of the day came over to get some gas. I walked over to him and said...
Hello.
Hi?
Do you need some gas?
Yes.
Do you need help?
No.
Are you sure?
Yeeeeeeees.
Okaaaaay then. What kind of car is yours.
A hondaSP.
My uncle twice removed has that car.
Oh. Cool.
Yeah. It's cool, it's cool.
Mhm.
My dog's name is dog.
What?
That's his name, dog.
Oh, that's weird.
What? It's weird! Uuh, weeeeeeeee!
Don't cry!
Okay.
Huh?
Oolala, huh what?
What?
What, what?
You said oolala.
Oh yeah. I'd love to keep this up, but I have to go and cash register this guy, so bye.
Bye?
I went over and the guy was buying a soda. I said...
Hi.
Hello.
Do you like soda.
Apparently.
Yeah. Me too.
Cool.
It's cool. It's cool.
Yeah.
What's your favorite color?
Uuuuuh, blue.
Cool, cool. Do you have an imaginary friend. Is the soda for him?
No and no.
What's his name?
I don't have an imaginary friend.
Yes, you do.
No, I don't.
Yeah.
No.
Oh.
I don't.
Oh. Are you a boy or a girl?
Could you just swipe my card so I could leave now, please.
Okay.
Thanks.
Bye.
Bye.
Wait!
What?
Have a nice day.
Uh, you too.
Thanks.
Bye.
Bye.
Wait!
Whaaaaat?!!!
Uuuh, idk.
Ugh!
Bye.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! (He left running like a madman and screaming like a girl!)
That's what I would do to keep me occupied, if I was a gas station attendant and I was bored.

1 comment:

  1. I think people might complain about you. Very funny though.

    ReplyDelete