Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wittiness...

Tessa- "Hey Gabby!"
Gabby- "Is the cup empty or half full?"
Tessa- "Huh? What cup?"
Gabby- "The real trouble with life is that there is no backround music."
Tessa- "What are you talking about? I don't here any music."
Gabby- "If the grass is really greener on the other side, then the water bill is probably higher."
Tessa- "What grass? Which side?"
Gabby- "Better a witty fool, than a foolish wit."
Tessa- Are you calling me a fool?!"
Gabby- "Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday."
Tessa- "Ow! Gabby, my brain hurts. Stop it!"
Gabby- "Do you get anything that I'm saying?"
Tessa- "No, I don't! Please stop!"
Gabby- "Well I was trying to be witty. Witty is suppose to be funny, and you didn't laugh. I guess I'm not witty."
Tesa- "No, you're not!"

4 comments: