Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kindergarten, here we come!

It was my first day of kindergarten, and I was hidden under my covers. Eventually, my mommy got me out and I started to get ready. My face was never looking up. All my eyes saw were the floor. When we got into the car, my mommy's face looked worn out, but it was still full of lite. I got to Kindergarten and the first thing I saw there were colors. Lots and lots of colors glitttered through the room. Everyone was playing and chatting. As soon as I walked in there my face grew content and my mouth dropped to the floor. I went straight for the little table by the window. There was every type of colored marker that you could think of. I didn't even know all of their names! The teacher came over to me. Her face was sparkling and the sides of her mouth were up to her eyes. Is that possible? I don't know, but I liked it. I hugged my mommy good bye. She looked at the teacher, and the teacher looked at me. I was looking at the table by the window. I ran to it and sat down by another kid. Her eyes were wide and so were mine. BFFL!

3 comments:

  1. cute tessa but to much her face was like the holy heavens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying naming the colors instead of telling about the colors. I like your description about the teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like how u talked about me at the end

    ReplyDelete